We are proud to provide asset maintenance to dozens of day and boarding schools throughout Australia and New Zealand, helping them to maintain accommodation and learning areas that are clean, healthy and available for use at all times.
- Treated carpet and furniture is resistant to allergenic trigger build up
- Prolonged asset life
- No disruption of learning or co-curricular campus use
- A history of success in education
Hospital admissions for anaphylaxis have increased 20 fold in the last 20 years. 4-8% of children under 5 years now have a food allergy and 18% of people have rhinitis (allergic and non-allergic)*.
- Boarding and day schools
- Tertiary education providers
- Government education facilities
- Non-government organisations
Through the continuing refinement of technology, process and personnel, the Healthy Breathing Centre supports the education sector in terms of the challenges it faces like no other service company.
*Allergy and Immune Diseases in Australia Report 2013, Australasian Society of Clinical Immunology and Allergy